29 January, 2007

Bloggin' Away

I'm still unsure why I'm setting up this blog. I go through phases, and I guess this is the upswing of another blogging one. But that's okay. So far I've kept it all manageable, and I intend to keep it that way. I've gotten rid of the extraneous jfemmer.com blog, and replaced it with a direct feed from my livejournal. Just to be redundant, I've added that same feed to this blog. Just so you can keep track. I tried adding the elvenwolf.com feed to this, but since that uploads directly to my server, I couldn't figure out how to do that. Maybe there's a way, maybe there isn't.

So what do I do on Blogger? Mostly comment to David Nykl's posts. Which reminds me, I should link to it. He's a rather amusing man, and I remember meeting him fondly. So I like to keep track of his musings, even if I'm always late to his 'where in the world' posts. Someone always figures it out before I even see the post. Such is life.

I don't know that I'll publicise this post much, but who knows? For now I think it's serving the purpose of centralising my other blogs/sites/etc. so maybe that'll be its purpose. For now, I have muses to entertain. Toodles!

No comments: